Alpine . Luxury . Life
A PHILOSOPHY WHICH IS ALIVE AND WELL
Das Central defines a holiday in Sölden at the highest level – casual luxury. Alpine joie de vivre. Charming hospitality – and a natural setting which is magically alluring, making the only 5-star hotel in Sölden your first port of call in the hotspot of the Alps.
For those looking for relaxation with a hint of exclusivity. Exacting alpinists. Fastidious families. Well-travelled individuals – they all recommend Das Central as a special hideaway, one which enjoys 40-years of tradition. A cordial ‘Grüß Gott’ is as much a feature here as the toque-awarded cuisine, which is of an international standard.
The invigorating altitude air and the well-being realms in Das Central at 1500 m² let you breathe a sigh of relief. While Tirol hospitality is characteristic in the top-notch, attentive service – which also accompanies you throughout your enjoyable and adventure-packed day.
With every encounter, every room and every holiday package we celebrate ALPINE . LUXURY . LIFE. A feeling. A gesture. A unique whole which comes about thanks to all of the lovingly selected details and special attentiveness. Discover it.
Casual luxury, award-winning cuisine & SPA
Highlights in the 5-star hotel
Impressions from the hotel
- 5-star-ambience for your well-being in the luxury hotel in Austria
- 125 individual rooms & suites in stylish Das Central design
- Award-winning cuisine in the restaurant Feinspitz and in the à la carte restaurant Ötztaler Stube
- Stylish bar with fire place lounge to linger in comfort
- Wine vault with more than 30,000 bottles from the best wineries in the world
- 1,500 m² luxurious relaxation for all the senses in the 3-storey water world Venezia
- 16 treatment rooms for relaxation with Alpine, Asian and oriental treatments
- 120 m² fitness de luxe with state-of-the-art equipment by “Technogym”
- Conference centre for up to 150 persons
Provided by experienced staff
120 people have a formative influence on your short holiday in Tyrol. For it is our esteemed staff who impart the cordiality of the host family, the Falkner’s – and create such an incomparable service standard, one which makes Das Central stand out.
Your host Angelika Falkner
Talks about passion & inspiration
‘Das Central has become a second home for many of our guests. Just as much as it is for our long-serving members of staff. They nurture and embody the tradition of our hotel. They impart our conscious efforts to be true to our strong Ötztal roots and our endeavours to always provide you with new surprises and inspiration. Coming back and becoming a regular guest, as so many people do, is a wonderful affirmation of our work, which we tackle each and every day afresh with sincerity, joy and enthusiasm.’
Das Central awards
Thank you for the accolades
Thanks to our history and personalities like our Head Chef Gottfried Prantl and Sommelier Martin Sperdin, who have been loyal to us for over 20 years and our entire team, in the past few years we have received a wide variety of national and international awards, including “Toque d'Honneur”, the eternal toque by Gault Millau, the Travellers Choice Award, awards from trivago.de, TripAdvisor and other influential ratings platforms.
- VINEUS Wine Culture Award: Best Wine Hotel 2016
- Travellers' Choice Award 2016 in the category Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Austria
- Trivago.at ranking as one of the Top Ten 5-Star Hotels in Austria
EVERY DAY OF YOUR HOLIDAY IS A DELECTATION