Good to know
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS IN DAS CENTRAL IN SÖLDEN
- The local tax in Sölden during the winter season (until 26.04.2020 and from 01.11.2020) is € 3.00 per adult/night. In summer (03.07. – 31.10.2020) the local tax is € 2.50 per adult/night. This fee is not included in the prices listed and must be paid locally.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check-in is from 15:00 on the day of arrival. If planning to arrive after 21:00, please let us know so that our kitchen team can prepare a “night snack” for you.
- On the day of departure, please vacate your room by 11:00. Late check-out is available on request!
- Dogs are welcome here in the Hotel DAS CENTRAL. However, please understand that this needs to be stated at the time of reservation.
- In our restaurants – except for the Marend Stube at the day bar – as well as in the Central Wellness Worlds, pets are not allowed.
- The surcharge is € 25.00 per day (without food), large dogs only on request.
- We reserve the right to charge for any necessary final cleaning.
- We provide a variety of free outdoor parking spaces. Should you want to park your car in the garage, there is a charge of € 15.00 per day.
- Evening meal in our restaurants is always a formal occasion. For that reason we would ask that you wear sporting, elegant attire!
- To make your reservation in the Das Central binding, we request a deposit of at least 25% of the full amount of the booked category (depending on the amount and the season).
TRAVEL & CANCELLATION INFORMATION
Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply in the event of cancellation.
- Up to 3 months before the date you are due to arrive – no cancellation fees.
- Up to 1 month (31 days) before you are due to arrive: 40% of the total amount will be charged.
- Up to 1 week before you are due to arrive: 70% of the total amount will be charged.
- In the last week before you are due to arrive, 90% of the total amount will be charged.
Possible price changes, misprints, printing and online booking system errors reserved. No legal claims can be derived from this.