Good to know
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS IN DAS CENTRAL IN SÖLDEN
- In winter (from 01.11.2016) the local tax in Sölden is € 3.00 per adult/night. This fee is not included in the prices listed and must be paid locally.
- WEEKEND-SUPPLEMENT (TH-MO up to 4 nights): from 20.12.2016 € 20.00 per person/night
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR'S EVE SURCHARGE
- CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR'S EVE SURCHARGE from 24.12.2016 – 01.01.2017: one-off charge of € 270.00 per adult. Children up to the age of 14: one-off fee of € 135.00
- FESTIVAL ONE-TIME SURCHARGE: from 01. – 09.01.2017: € 150.00 per person. Children up to the age of 14: € 75.00
- Garage parking space: € 10.00 per day
- In case of cancellation or short-notice withdrawal the term of the Austrian Hotel Conditions apply.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check-in is from 15:00 on the day of arrival. If planning to arrive after 21:00, please let us know so that our kitchen team can prepare a “night snack” for you.
- On the day of departure, please vacate your room by 11:00. Late check-out is available on request!
- Dogs are welcome here in the Hotel DAS CENTRAL. However, please understand that this needs to be stated at the time of reservation.
- In our restaurants – except for the Marend Stube at the day bar – as well as in the Central Wellness Worlds, pets are not allowed.
- The surcharge is € 20.00 per day (without food), large dogs only on request.
- We reserve the right to charge for any necessary final cleaning.
Possible price changes, misprints and printing errors reserved. No legal claims can be derived from this.