Good to know
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS IN DAS CENTRAL IN SÖLDEN
- The local tax in Sölden is € 3.50 per adult/night. This fee is not included in the prices listed and must be paid locally.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check-in is from 15:00 on the day of arrival. If planning to arrive after 21:00, please let us know so that our kitchen team can prepare a “night snack” for you.
- On the day of departure, please vacate your room by 11:00. Late check-out is available on request!
- Dogs are welcome here in the Hotel DAS CENTRAL. However, please understand that this needs to be stated at the time of reservation.
- In our restaurants – except for the Marend Stube at the day bar – as well as in the Central Wellness Worlds, pets are not allowed.
- The surcharge is € 25.00 per day (without food), large dogs only on request.
- We reserve the right to charge for any necessary final cleaning.
- We provide a variety of free outdoor parking spaces. Should you want to park your car in the garage, there is a charge of € 15.00 per day.
- Evening meal in our restaurants is always a formal occasion. For that reason we would ask that you wear sporting, elegant attire!
- To make your reservation in the Das Central binding, we request a deposit of at least 25% of the full amount of the booked category (depending on the amount and the season).
A withdrawal is possible by unilateral declaration by the contractual partner with the following cancellation fees:
Bookings for the summer season 2021:
- Bookings until 19 September 2021 can be cancelled for free until 48 h before arrival! No deposit payment is required.
Bookings for the winter season 2021/22:
- 3 months before arrival: no cancellation fees
- 3 months until 1 month before the arrival date: 40% of the total amount
- 1 month until 1 week before the arrival date: 70% of the total amount
- 1 week before the arrival date: 90% of the total amount
- Required deposit: 30% of the total amount two months before arrival
Further regulations for the winter season 2021/22: free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival, if one of the following reasons applies:
- a travel warning for the federal state of Tyrol
- if you have tested positive for Covid-19 (presentation of the test result required)
Should it be one of the cases stated above, no cancellation costs will be charged, and your deposit will be refunded or credited towards your next stay.
Possible price changes, misprints, printing and online booking system errors reserved. No legal claims can be derived from this.