The extraordinary highlight for gourmets: 5 Gault&Millau toques on 2 days!
The exclusive Toques Rally begins at 3,048 m above sea level – with a 4-course gourmet lunch at ice Q, surrounded by more than 250 three-thousand-meter peaks. Austria’s highest 2-toque restaurant has already served as a spectacular shooting location for James Bond blockbuster SPECTRE. On the second day, an alpine gourmet dinner awaits you in our 3-toque restaurant Ötztaler Stube – in the unique ambiance of the 50-year-old Swiss pinewood lounge and finishes off the experience with exquisite wines from the wine cellar with over 30,000 bottles.
- 5 Gault&Millau toques on 2 days: Chef’s Table at ice Q and Alpine Evening at Ötztaler Stube
- 1 glass of PINO 3000
- From 4 nights in the desired room category
- Luxury breakfast buffet in the morning
- In summer: vital afternoon snack with coffee, cake,…
- Award-winning 5-course gourmet menu in the evening
- Chef’s Table at ice Q with a 4-course gourmet lunch, one glass of champagne, non-alcoholic drinks and free reservation time from 12 am to 2 pm.
- Alpine Evening at 3-toque restaurant Ötztaler Stube
- 5-star Wellness de Luxe in our 3-storey spa area
- In summer, the gondola ride to the ice Q is included with the free Ötztal Inside Summer Card. In winter, the train journey is not included. For guests without a valid lift ticket (e.g., ski pass), the round-trip ticket costs €42.50 per person.