AT THE 5* HOTEL DAS CENTRAL IN SÖLDEN
Your well-being, health and safety along with that of our employees is our top priority.
The comprehensive measures were developed in accordance with the legal specifications and are always adapted to the latest findings. So that you can enjoy your holiday at DAS CENTRAL to the full – our 5-star well-being ambience, the award-winning cuisine, the ALPINE . LUXURY . LIFE and the anticipation of it all!
General measures at the hotel
- COMPREHENSIVE HYGIENE STANDARDS:
From sanitiser dispensers at all the key points to detailed hygiene protocols – we take our responsibility seriously and ensure the highest of standards across all areas.
- ROOMS & SUITES:
The daily cleaning of all areas of the room follows our comprehensive cleaning and disinfection schedule using anti-viral cleaning agents. New cleaning materials are used for each room: cleaning cloths, gloves, fresh cleaning water etc.
- CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
All of the required information and personal details will be collected from you digitally in advance – guaranteeing you a secure and comfortable check-in here at the DAS CENTRAL so that you can enjoy your holiday from the very first minute. On request we will send all invoices out to you by email before you leave. Then you can check them at your leisure and settle the balance either online or at reception.
- CULINARY & WINE:
By maintaining social distancing, distances between tables, and imple-menting additional safety precautions, we are able to provide sufficient space to give you the same culinary pampering as before. Our kitchen employees, service staff and suppliers are well trained and meet strict hygiene standards.
- WELLNESS & SPA:
We have also ensured that you can enjoy our SPA offering at the water world Venezia and the beauty & wellness residence without any concerns! Our bathing hygiene regulations provide clear guidelines on the cleaning and disinfecting cycles. Our pool, saunas and steam baths can only be used with social distancing and with a limited number of guests at a time. Our water world Venezia extends over three floors and provides numerous oases of well-being for care-free relaxation. Strict and extensive hygiene and safety measures are also in place in the 16 treatment rooms in the beauty & wellness residence so that you can treat yourself to one of the selected SPA treatments.
Modified terms of cancellation
PLAN A CARE-FREE HOLIDAY
Bookings for the winter season 2020/2021:
- until 15 days before arrival: no cancellation fees
- 14 days before arrival: 90% of the total amount will be charged
Further regulations for the winter season 2020/2021:
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival, if one of the following reasons applies:
- A travel warning for the federal state of Tyrol
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 (presentation of the test result required)
Should it be one of the cases stated above, no cancellation costs will be charged, and your deposit will be refunded or credited towards your next stay.
For a SAFE ski holiday
Fresh mountain air, 250 three-thousand metre summits, extensive ski pistes and comprehensive Covid-19 provisions ensure that you get to relax and unwind during your winter holiday in Sölden and feel safe. As well as the current provisions from the federal government, Ötztal Tourism has also set up a specific task force with additional safety measures.
- 429 ha of pistes in the Sölden ski area for pure skiing pleasure with a
sufficient safety distance
- Two glacier ski areas and two winter ski areas with a total of 144 kilometres of pistes providing a diverse ski offer
- Minimal waiting times due to the state-of-the-art lift facilities
- Fast transport with the two most powerful feeder mountain gondolas in the world
Face mask requirement among others in the cable cars and while queueing
- On-site PCR Testing, if required
- Protective measures: Ventilation of the cabins, safety distances, ongoing employee training etc.
- Comprehensive package of measures in the hotel DAS CENTRAL, adjusted to match the most up-to-date information
Always up-to-date! As a guest, you will receive all the latest information & measures relating to DAS CENTRAL by email. If you have any further questions, our reception team are always on hand to help!