Autumn skiing on the glacier in Tyrol
AUTUMN DE LUXE AT THE HOTEL DAS CENTRAL IN SÖLDEN
As the dull autumn gives way to the Alpine sunshine and the fresh new snow sparkles, the glaciers are awakened – and with them comes glacier skiing on the Rettenbach & Tiefenbach Glaciers in Sölden in Tyrol.
Deep blue skies, snow-capped peaks and colourful larch forests. Make your first mark in the snow and enjoy the start of the skiing season surrounded by beautiful colours.
This is autumn in Sölden. And the ALPINE . LUXURY . LIFE at the 5-star hotel Das Central is just as diverse as the mountains. With culinary treasures which take you on a special gourmet voyage every single day. With hand-selected packages for individuals. And with pleasurable moments of relaxation in the exclusive well-being & SPA area of the luxury hotel Das Central.
5-star holiday on the glacier
Your highlights at the hotel Das Central
AUTUMN SKIING ON THE GLACIER - ENQUIRE
- Casual luxury, award-winning cuisine and well-being over an area of 1,500 m² at the heart of Sölden in Tyrol
- Individual rooms and suites – from modern to rustic
- 10 % autumn discount from 7 nights
- Own ski locker and ski pass sale at the hotel
- Quick and easy ski hire right alongside the hotel Das Central, one of the best 5-star hotels in Tyrol
- Free fitness programmes such as: yoga, back exercises etc.
The ski resort on the glacier
5 good reasons for glacier skiing in Sölden in Tyrol
Information about the glacier ski resort
- 2 linked glacier ski resorts: Rettenbach Glacier (2,675 – 3,250 m) and Tiefenbach Glacier (2,795 – 3,249 m) with 34.5 km of pistes and 10 lifts
- Skiing on the World Cup slope of the legendary FIS Ski World Cup Opening
- 2 ‘Big 3’ platforms in the ski resort on the glacier with views of the Wildspitze (3,768 m), the highest mountain in Tyrol
- Guaranteed snow from the start of October to the start of May
- Easy accessibility with free glacier ski bus or own car (drive time from hotel to glacier: approx. 25 mins)
Packages at the hotel Das Central
SKIING HOLIDAY ON THE GLACIER IN TYROL
FIS Ski World Cup Opening
THE EVENT HIGHLIGHT IN AUTUMN
Winter becomes legendary
Spectacular World Cup Opening in Sölden
The FIS Ski World Cup draws you in – and with it the legends of alpine winter sport. In October the Rettenbach glacier becomes a hub for the international ski scene at the world cup opening event – and spectators become ardent fans of this exceptional event.
Find out more