Skiing holiday in Sölden in Tyrol
AT THE 5-STAR SKI HOTEL DAS CENTRAL IN AUSTRIA
Feel like delightful skiing holidays in one of the best ski areas of the Alps? Then look forward to the Sölden ski area in Austria, where reliable snow conditions & a wide choice of pistes are guaranteed! To outstanding infrastructure, spectacular highlights such as the James Bond cinematic installation 007 ELEMENTS and the gourmet restaurant ice Q at 3,048 m above sea level. And enjoy casual luxury, award-winning gastronomy & pure wellness in the 5-star ski hotel Das Central in the heart of Sölden.
3 Gault Millau Toques
one of the best luxury hotels
Your advantages & highlights
5-STAR HOLIDAY & SKIING DE LUXE
5-star ski hotel Das Central
- An enjoyable skiing holiday at the heart of Sölden in a peaceful location
- 50 years of tradition paired with casual luxury and a special feel-good atmosphere
- Rooms and suites in various styles
- Gourmet half-board with award-winning cuisine, accompanied by the best wines in the world
- Wellness at 1,600 m² in the Venezia water world
- Exclusive beauty & wellness residence
- Hotel’s own shuttle service to the lift stations, approx. 500 m away
- Personal ski locker and ski pass sales at the hotel
- Ski hire right alongside the hotel
- Guided ski safari through the Sölden ski resort
- Indoor activity programme e.g.: back exercises, morning aerobics, etc.
- Test the latest BMW models free of charge
The top ski resort in Sölden
Discover the Sölden ski resort
- Sölden ski resort with approx. 144 km of pistes, from 1,350 m to 3,340 m above sea level
- Guaranteed snow from October to May and extensive pistes for all difficulty levels
- Two connected glacier ski resorts
- ice Q – our award-winning restaurant at 3,048 m a.s.l. and James Bond location in SPECTRE
- 007 ELEMENTS – the unique James Bond cinematic installation on the summit of the Gaislachkogl
- Over 30 ski lodges in the ski resort
- Big 3 – three 3,000m peaks with lift access and breathtaking viewing platforms
- Austria’s longest ski descent with approx. 15 km and 2,000 m height difference
Up to -20% online discount on the ski pass
According to the motto “The earlier the cheaper!”, the skipass price system offers attractive rates (up to -20%) in advance, rewarding all those who secure their favorite skipass period in the online ski ticket shop weeks or months in advance.
Up to 5 days before the first validity day of the skipass, the ski ticket will always be cheaper in the online ski ticket shop, afterwards (from 4 days in advance) the cash desk price also applies in the online shop.
Thanks to the cancellation guarantee offered (€ 3.00 per skipass day), all ski tickets can be canceled up to 5 days BEFORE the 1st validity day of the skipass.
From 6-day skipasses, admission to the 007 ELEMENTS James Bond Adventure World and the Top Motorcycle Museum is included.SKI TICKET SHOP
1 ski pass = 6 ski resorts
361 kilometres of slopes & 90 lifts! With the Ötztal Superskipass you can automatically make unrestricted use of the following 6 Ötztal ski areas starting with the 3-day ski pass. Sölden, Gurgl, Hochoetz-Kühtai, Niederthai, Gries and Vent.
Austria's highest 2-toque awarded restaurant
One of the most exclusive gourmet adventures awaits you at the James Bond shooting location ice Q at 3,048 metres altitude – with highlights such as the three-course gourmet menu, the tapas variations from Alpine cuisine or the exklusiv Summit Dinner every Wednesday evening from the end of December until the end of March. Enjoy a culinary voyage, complete with breathtaking mountain panorama in the backdrop.
At the summit of Gaislachkogl at 3,050 m above sea level, 007 ELEMENTS, the unique James Bond cinematic installation delights with interactive high-tech galleries and breathtaking views. Walk in the footsteps of the British secret agent! Our tip: ELEMENTS BY NIGHT every Wednesday evening in winter.
YOUR SKIING HOLIDAY IN ONE OF AUSTRIA’S TOP HOTELS
Blog about your skiing holiday in Sölden
SKI NEWS & INFO FROM ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS IN TYROL
Family offers & glacier skiing
UNIQUE IN ANY SEASON