Sunny skiing in Sölden at 3,000 metres
SPRING SENSATIONS ON THE GLACIER & IN 5-STAR HOTEL DAS CENTRAL
The end of the season means the start of the season in Sölden: at the start of each season, in the bright sunshine, a flawless blue sky and wonderful temperatures make skiing on the glacier in Tyrol a truly enjoyable experience.
The day begins with a relaxed gourmet breakfast at the 5-star hotel Das Central,
followed by some gentle turns on the dreamy firn descents – ending with a refreshment break on one of the many sun terraces and the 5-star well-being & spa area at your luxury hotel in Sölden in Austria.
And with snow guaranteed until the end of May! Pack your sun cream and smile!
Spring skiing holiday in Austria
Your 5-star hotel Das Central
SUNNY SKIING - ENQUIRE
- Alpine charm paired with luxury flair and Tyrolean hospitality at Sölden’s unique 5-star hotel
- Stylish living in an individual design
- Exquisite award-winning cuisine to accompany you throughout the day
- Well-being luxury à la Central with exclusive sauna area and Venezia water world over 3 floors
- Soothing SPA treatments in the beauty area of the Das Central well-being hotel
- Modern fitness centre & work-out programmes
- Private ski locker and ski pass sales at the hotel
- Ski hire alongside the hotel
Sunny skiing on the glacier in Sölden
Skiing in spring in Tyrol
To the Rettenbach & Tiefenbach Glaciers
- Spring skiing fun up to 3,250m above sea level on the Rettenbach & Tiefenbach Glaciers with 25.4 km of blue, 5.4 km of red and 3.7 km of black pistes
- Guaranteed snow until start of May
- Breathtaking views from the panoramic Tiefenbachkogl cliff path (3,250m) and Schwarze Schneide nature platform (3,340m)
- Easy accessibility by ski bus (free) or by car. Approx. 25 mins drive from the Hotel Das Central to the glacier.
Spring offers at the hotel Das Central
A TAILWIND AND SUNSHINE ON THE GLACIER IN TYROL