Culinary treats at the Giggijoch
Culinary delights in Sölden
At Giggijoch at over 2,285 m, a warm-up awaits you to suit your taste: the à la carte restaurant Wirtshaus at Giggijoch, and two self-service restaurants spoil you with everything a culinary heart desires. And when the sun is shining, the spacious terraces with panoramic views complete the experience.
Opening hours & location
Open from 08.06.2023 till 03.10.2023
Daily from 8.30 am till 4.30 pm
Warm kitchen from 11 am till 4 pm
Closed on Fridays in June and September
The Giggijoch restaurants are next to the mountain station of the Giggijochbahn and are also accessible for pedestrians in winter (about a 200 m walk).
Wirtshaus at Giggijoch
The à la carte restaurant in a cozy ambiance.
Culinary specialties in the Wirtshaus
Whether beef fillet on a salt stone, trout fillet from Längenfeld or homemade desserts from Brigitte’s bakery: in the Wirtshaus and the sunny Wirtshaus terrace, we serve Austrian gourmet highlights – prepared by chef Roland Wilhelmer and his dedicated team. Accompanied by selected top wines from local vintners or freshly tapped draft beers. Host Ferdinand Fiegl is looking forward to welcoming you!
- Open 08.06.2023 till 03.10.2023 (Closed on Fridays in June and September)
- Daily from 8.45 am till 4.30 pm
- warm kitchen from 11 am till 4 pm
- Reservation recommended. Tel: +43 664 96 09 362
Alpine gourmet breakfast at the Wirtshaus
- BREAD BASKET I BUTTER I JAM & HONEY
- HAM I BACON & MOUNTAIN CHEESE
- SOFT-BOILED EGG I FRESH FRUIT & YOGURT
- ORANGE JUICE I 2 HOT BREAKFAST DRINKS
Price per person: € 24,-
Self-service restaurants at Giggijoch
Enjoy at whim during winter.
Two self-service restaurants on two levels and, in addition, cozy terraces offer plenty of space to enjoy culinary delights during the ski day – with popular classics such as schnitzel, pasta, currywurst, fresh salads, Kaiserschmarren & Co.
- Closed in summer
New creations with old wood
Feel-good ambiance with modern accents. The self-service restaurants shine after the recent renovation of a new look & feel. The unique thing about it: The old wood from the former restaurant “Almstube” on the Gaislachkogl was reused and now forms a special setting for extraordinary gourmet experiences.
Entertainment at Giggijoch during Winter
- Electric Mountain Festival from 08.-12.04.2024
- Sölden parties at Giggijoch every friday from 1.45 pm till 4.15 pm
- Giggijoch parasol bars with a party atmosphere