5-star bike holidays in Sölden in Tyrol
ÖTZTAL. FIRMLY IN THE SADDLE.
They follow the symphony between the bottom of the valley and the eternal ice – we’re talking about the numerous trails and bike routes in the Ötztal Alps. A wide variety of gradients. Inspirational summit realms. Impressive natural wonders. And huge moments of success.
Get those pedals revving. Use all your energy reserves. Give more – to enjoy a unique moment on the summit. To conquer the mountain – and yourself. 3000 metres above sea level and up to the edge of the glacier. The singletrails, downhill routes and mountain bike routes in the Ötztal provide inspiration for cyclists of a wide variety of abilities – and it is thanks to their versatility that they are an adventure-filled highlight for riders from all over the world.
Along the bottom of the valley, through idyllic woodlands and blooming pastures there are wonderful viewing points and traditional alpine lodges to discover. Perfect for pleasure riders, E-Bikers and families. And after the sports highlights on a fabulous tour, the Alpine . Luxury . Life in Das Central, your 5-star bike hotel in the heart of the Ötztal, awaits.
BOOK YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAY & SECURE A BONUS
5% early-bird bonus ENQUIRE NOW
for bookings up to 31.05.2020
5% long-stay discount
for bookings of 5 or 6 nights (for bookings up to 31.03.2020)
10% long-stay discount
for bookings from 7 nights (generally valid during the summer season)
Alpine luxury & stylish rooms
Highlights on your bike holidays in the hotel Das Central
Bike holidays - inquiry
- 5-star bike holidays for all the senses.
- Generous breakfast buffet, healthy afternoon snack and 5-course gourmet menu in the evening
- Relaxing SPA treatments and Wellness de Luxe in the water world Venezia with 10 saunas and steam baths
- Fitness centre on 120 m² & varied fitness programs
- Ötztal Premium Card inclusive with highlights such as 1 bike rental (standard bike), free admission to 2 lakes, etc.
- Guided bike tours with the Sölden bike-schools
- Bicycle washing area, bike storage and rental locks
- Daily free admission to the Water Area in the AREA 47 and 35% discount on all outdoor activities (does not apply to already discounted children’s rates)
Alpine bike adventures
CONQUER THE SUMMITS & EXPERIENCE NATURE ON THE MOUNTAIN BIKE
A place for everyone. Two wheels for everyone.
The disciplines come together in the Ötztal. New things are discovered. The variety-packed offer and the abundance of natural surroundings provide the backdrop for a lively cycling scene – from which everyone benefits – racers, mountain bikers, ATBers, endure riders, pleasure riders and E-bikers.Cycling in the Ötztal
Racing cycle events
Where passion becomes an event highlight
Ötztal Cycle Marathon
Peak sporting performances – thrills guaranteed. Every year in the Ötztal 4000 of the best leisure riders in the world go all out and do battle for the main prize in the Ötztal Cycle Marathon. There are four alpine passes to cross, three climate zones to tackle and 5500 metres altitude over 238 kilometres to cover. Pushing the limits of what you can do, records broken and superb performances celebrated. to Ötztal Cycle Marathon