Joint ski pass for Sölden and Obergurgl-Hochgurgl
THE NEW POW(D)ER CARD
From winter 2017/2018 both ski areas in Sölden and Obergurgl-Hochgurgl will have one thing in common. With the combi ski pass two of the best ski areas in the Alps will provide even more ski fun, flexibility and variety for your ski holiday. In future this will ensure an offer which will get every skier’s heart racing: 254 kilometres of pistes, 55 state-of-the-art lift facilities, total snow-assuredness thanks to the altitude location and glacier ski areas – from November right through to the start of May. Whereas the 1- and 2-day ski passes will still be valid for one ski area, for a ski pass which is valid for 3+ days, both ski areas will automatically provide you with unlimited use. The new Pow(d)er Card is valid from 16th November 2017 through to 22nd April 2018.
What awaits with the combi ski pass......
Ski area Sölden
Discover the ski resort Sölden Piste map Sölden
- Altitude of the ski area: 1.350 – 3.340 m
- 31 state-of-the-art lift facilities and 144 slope kilometers
- The 2 most powerful feeder gondolas in the world
- Connections between the winter and glacier ski areas
- James Bond location & gourmet restaurant ice Q
- New cinematic installation ‚007 ELEMENTS‘ at 3.048 m
- 33 ski huts
Ski area Obergurgl-Hochgurgl
Piste map Obergurgl-Hochgurgl
- Altitude of the ski area: 1.800 – 3.080 m
- 24 mountain lifts and 110 kilometres of pistes
- 6 feeder gondolas on the spot
- Top Mountain Star – 360° panorama bar at 3.030 m
- 13 ski huts
Fancy a 5-star ski holiday in Sölden?
SKI PACKAGES IN THE HOTEL CENTRAL